Who We Are
The Ajax Church of God is a community to spirit-filled believers, with a commitment to worship God, to evangelize the community, equip and empower the church for the ministry. We are a multicultural and mutigenerational church that is multiracial in membership. We are Pentecostal in worship and our goal is to infuse life and God’s love into people through our powerful and engaging worship services, that offer biblical truth in relevant and practical ways. You will discover that our passion is to provide a place where we can have a life-changing experience with God.
Through our various ministries, we cater to the needs of families and the community, through our Life Builder’s Men’s Ministry, Women’s Ministry, and Children, Youth & Discipleship Ministries. We offer baby dedication, perform marriage ceremonies, conduct funerals, offer home prayer meetings and new home dedication. Most importantly, we visit the sick, feed the homeless and poor within our communities. We are a church that love people and love God.
We are a member of the Church of God in Ontario, which is one of three regional executive offices of the Church of God, Cleveland Tennessee that is located in Canada. We are a part of the Durham District of Churches.
To transform lives that reflects the values of the Kingdom of God.
We are on mission to disciple the members of Ajax Church of God
so that they are equipped and empowered
to impact the lives of individuals, families,
churches and communities from a kingdom perspective
What We Believe:
- The whole Bible to be completely and equally inspired and that it is the written Word of God.
- One God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus is the Only Begotten Son of God, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary.
- That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost. Sanctification as a second grace, enabling a life of holiness free from willful sin.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are brought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- Speaking in tongues is seen as a spiritual gift but not necessary for salvation.
- Divine healing is provided for all in atonement.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.